Holly Furgason is the founder and CEO of Blue Sparrow Pilates, a renowned Pilates training center in San Francisco, where her she teaches STOTT PILATES®, GYROTONIC®, CORE®, and TRX®. She earned a bachelor's degree from the University of Michigan and master’s degree from Mills College. She is an Instructor Trainer for STOTT PILATES®; and has co-authored chapters in two books: The Survival Guide for Pilates Teachers (2004) and The Pilates Space (2005). Holly is currently a guest lecturer in Pilates at Mills College.
Posts by Holly Furgason:
- Don’t Waste Time in the Gym
- Say it Out Loud!
- Maintaining the Core During the 3rd Trimester of Pregnancy
- Quick Tips for Group Classes in Small Spaces
- What’s the Difference Between “Neutral” and “Natural”
- The Importance of Imprint
- A Little History of Joseph Pilates
- Hard Will Not Release to Hard
- Be the Secret Behind your Client’s New Year’s Success
- Pilates During Pregnancy Helps Babies Brain Develop