Holly Furgason is the founder and CEO of Blue Sparrow Pilates, a renowned Pilates training center in San Francisco, where her she teaches STOTT PILATES®, GYROTONIC®, CORE®, and TRX®. She earned a bachelor's degree from the University of Michigan and master’s degree from Mills College. She is an Instructor Trainer for STOTT PILATES®; and has co-authored chapters in two books: The Survival Guide for Pilates Teachers (2004) and The Pilates Space (2005). Holly is currently a guest lecturer in Pilates at Mills College.
Posts by Holly Furgason:
- On the Air
- Confidence & Vulnerability
- How to Create Inspired E-Newsletters
- Warming Up Doesn’t Have to Be Boring. Why Nobody Should Skip the Warm Up.
- Nervous About Teaching Pilates Group Class? Read this.
- Size Them Up, Build Them Up
- How to Create Kick-Butt Programs for Individual Alignment
- Don’t Waste Time in the Gym
- Say it Out Loud!