Holly Furgason is the founder and CEO of Blue Sparrow Pilates, a renowned Pilates training center in San Francisco, where her she teaches STOTT PILATES®, GYROTONIC®, CORE®, and TRX®. She earned a bachelor's degree from the University of Michigan and master’s degree from Mills College. She is an Instructor Trainer for STOTT PILATES®; and has co-authored chapters in two books: The Survival Guide for Pilates Teachers (2004) and The Pilates Space (2005). Holly is currently a guest lecturer in Pilates at Mills College.
Posts by Holly Furgason:
- Lessons Learned From Stepping Out of My Comfort Zone (& Why You Should Take Your Pilates Certification Exam)
- What Nancy Hodari Can Teach You About Owning a Successful Pilates Studio.
- How I Created My Dream Job
- Want to Power Up Your Sessions? Refine Your Cueing.
- What I’ve Learned From Mentorship
- Exam Prep To Go: Study Tips for the Busy Student
- On the Air
- Confidence & Vulnerability
- How to Create Inspired E-Newsletters
- Warming Up Doesn’t Have to Be Boring. Why Nobody Should Skip the Warm Up.