Holly Furgason is the founder and CEO of Blue Sparrow Pilates, a renowned Pilates training center in San Francisco, where her she teaches STOTT PILATES®, GYROTONIC®, CORE®, and TRX®. She earned a bachelor's degree from the University of Michigan and master’s degree from Mills College. She is an Instructor Trainer for STOTT PILATES®; and has co-authored chapters in two books: The Survival Guide for Pilates Teachers (2004) and The Pilates Space (2005). Holly is currently a guest lecturer in Pilates at Mills College.
Posts by Holly Furgason:
- Go from teacher training to your first class with confidence.
- How One Simple Trick Can Help You Convert More Clients Into Regulars
- I Teach Pilates Everyday.
- How to Capture Clients & Intensify Your Core Message
- Pro Cyclist Katie Hall Does Pilates
- Pilates Teachers Must Learn Flow (and How to Teach It)
- HOW CRITICISM CAN MAKE YOU GROW (WHY I BELIEVE FUTURE GREAT PILATES TEACHERS SHOULD AGGRESSIVELY SEEK IT OUT)
- Is it the End of the Community Pilates Studio?
- 9 Insanely Easy Ways to Increase Your Pilates Class Attendance, Part 2
- 9 Insanely Easy Ways to Increase Your Pilates Class Attendance